This informative webinar introduces you to the marketing technique RFM Analysis. RFM stands for Recency, Frequency and Monetary Value, and is a way to segment customers based on purchase behavior. You’ll learn how to easily apply RFM to your business, and how to specifically use it to increase email marketing revenue.
Presented by Brad McGinity, Windsor Circle
In this video, Brad discusses the following:
- How to segment customers using Recency, Frequency and Monetary Value
- Naming and targeting segments like Splurgers, Dead Beats, Small Frequents, Average Buyers with Potential, etc
- Sample email marketing campaigns for each group
- Advantages of RFM Analysis
- How to get started with RFM
Brad McGinity leads marketing and sales for Windsor Circle, and has spent the last five years working with ecommerce marketers to help them increase revenue through better customer retention. Prior to Windsor Circle, Brad worked at Bronto Software, a leading email marketing service provider to the ecommerce industry.