So far, our integration posts have been “deliberately and relatively unstructured” – an introduction to the topic and a chance for us all to wander a little around the subject. Time now, though, to bring a little more of a roadmap to the topic. Over the next six weeks we will have posts about both the technology principles, and about the applications themselves.
In terms of technology, we will strategically cover:
The theme will be the journey you need to take to achieve successful integration.
- Integration: The need to make sure you are solving the right problem
- Integration: Selecting a standard, even if it’s your own
- Integration: Success is all about the right foundation
- Integration: Implementation is easy – testing is the challenge
- Integration: Now it gets interesting – how to survive the Go Live!
- Integration: Maximizing the return on your initial success
In terms of applications, we hope to find authors (please, if you want to contribute, we looking for help . . .) to cover the following:
- Email Marketing – the sync of AspDotNetStorefront account email addresses
- Accounting – Quickbooks
- Accounting – Sage
- Shipping – Label Printing, Carrier Tracking
- Address Verification
- Comparison Shopping Engines – product feeds
- Behavioral Marketing
- Search Solutions
- Social Media
- Tax Services
So, please, share with us. Write some posts. Read some posts. Comment on some posts.