Margie uses Google to search for a product like yours on her mobile phone while she is waiting in line at Starbucks.
• Does she find you in Google Shopping?
• Does she see a sales page that makes her feel instantly secure?
• Can she checkout with PayPal or even Bill Me Later to defer payments on that new purchase?
Mike sees a product like yours at the airport gift shop, but it is overpriced. So, he’s comparison shopping on Shopping.com on his iPad while waiting for his flight.
• Does he find you there for a competitive price?
• When he clicks, does he see a product page designed for first time buyers – without a lot of other distractions?
What about Annette – who used to buy from you all the time?
- When you send her an email to try and win back her business, will she even be able to see it on her Android phone or Nexus Tablet?
- Will it lead to a page that offers her a special promotion because she is a returning, loyal customer?
One, or Many?
If all you have is one store, with one product page, that really only looks right on a desktop computer screen and can only be found through your website…if your one page only offers one price and one page design to everyone – no matter who they are and what they need in order to feel compelled to buy, you are missing out on many, many different opportunities to get new customers, and sell more to old customers.
This is where the DotFeed engine for AspDotNetStorefront can help you. Instead of one chance to get one sale, how about a chance when anyone looks for you, on any internet device they use, anytime they look, anywhere? How about chance on any of 4 browsing devices, through 6 shopping channels, for 3 different kinds of customers? 4 x 6 x 3 = 72 chances. Sound better?