Rules & Terms for the Savvy Merchant Challenge
Please read these contest rules carefully. If you enter the Savvy Merchant Challenge, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter our contests you must be:
(a) Residential somewhere in the world!
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Contests are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of : Vortx, Inc. dba AspDotNetStorefront, nor employees or family members of the volunteer site merchant(s).
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only ONE recommendation per site challenge.
5. If you want to enter a contest you may enter via the blog on the applicable contest page, or you can also send your submission/recommendation together with your name, address, working phone number and correct e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. One winner will be chosen for each contest by the owner of the website being reviewed. Only entrants submitting a recommendation will be entered into the pool of prospective winners.
8. The closing time and date are specific to each contest, and Vortx Inc. dba AspDotNetStorefront reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a contest, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. We are not responsible for delayed, lost or undeliverable email notifications.
10. We will post the name of the winner as entered in the Name field of the blog comment once the winner has been selected.
11. You can find out who has won a particular competition by returning to the contest page on the blog within 3 business days of the end of each contest. You may also send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Vortx, Inc, 2245 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 USA after May 31st, 2012.
12. By entering the contest the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Vortx, Inc. dba AspDotNetStorefront may require, or to give reason for an opt-out.
13. The Winner will be responsible for all local, state, and/or federal taxes.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This contest is being run by Vortx, Inc., 2245 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 USA, dba AspDotNetStorefront.
16. Privacy. Personal information collected in conjunction with this contest will be used to contact entrants regarding contest results. Email addresses will be collected and used by Vortx, Inc. Each contest is co-sponsored by a volunteer AspDotNetStorefront merchant and email contact information of all entrants for each day’s contest will be shared only with the one sponsor of that contest.
17. Vortx, Inc. dba AspDotNetStorefront reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Vortx, Inc. dba AspDotNetStorefront may also create rules which will apply to a specific contest only. If we do this we will publish the amended contest rules and/or specific contest rules on the relevant contest page.
18. The co-sponsor (volunteer AspDotNetStorefront merchant) for each contest will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the contest end date (and likely within a week) but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
19. The winner will receive a iPad with Wi-Fi 16GB – 3rd generation ($499)